Couples therapy is focused on strengthening a relationship between two people in an intimate relationship. These people may be married, unmarried, gay, or straight. Couples therapy can be particularly helpful for couples who have sexual or communication difficulties. Other common issues that couples address in therapy include managing the influence of extended family and money management. Couples who have children frequently improve their effectiveness as a parental unit through the process.
For more information about couples therapy at Jonah Green and Associates, please call Jonah at 301-466-9526 or email email@example.com.
Our blog posts to couples and couples therapy:
- Fighting Fair: Tips for Effective Communication with Your Partner
- Choosing to Create Healthy Relationships
- Therapy for Relationships: More than Managing Conflict
- Dating Your Partner (guest post)
- Love in the Couple Relationship