- How to Identify Test Anxiety and Help Your Child Cope
- Coping With Grief During the Holidays
- Why We Need Thankfulness This Thanksgiving
- Games to Teach Young Children Impulse Control and Self-Regulation
- “How do I tell my child that he/she is going to a therapist?”
Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is written by the clinicians at Jonah Green and Associates, a mental health practice based in Kensington, MD that provides quality services for children, teens, families, and adults. It is intended as a resource for families who are seeking to expand their knowledge about mental health and mental health services, and also as a resource for families who are seeking quality mental health services, especially in the mid-Atlantic region. Please feel free to post questions and comments on any of the entries as well as on any topics or articles from our companion web site www.childandfamilymentalhealth.com.