- From Crying to Trying: Tools for Managing Perfectionism
- Coping with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Helping Your Child Weather Their Emotional Storms (and Packing An Umbrella for Yourself Too!)
- Thanksgiving in the Midst of Post-Election Polarization
- Thriving During the Holidays: Lessons from Saturday Night Live
Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is written by the clinicians at Jonah Green and Associates, a mental health practice based in Kensington, MD that provides quality services for children, teens, families, and adults. It is intended as a resource for families who are seeking to expand their knowledge about mental health and mental health services, and also as a resource for families who are seeking quality mental health services, especially in the mid-Atlantic region. Please feel free to post questions and comments on any of the entries as well as on any topics or articles from our companion web site www.childandfamilymentalhealth.com.