- The Benefit of Numbers: Group Therapy for Children and Adolescents
- A Closer Look at Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Play Therapy: Questions and Answers
- Choosing a Therapist for Your Child
- Treatment Orientation in Child and Family Therapy
- Tackling Teenage Depression
- The Healing Power of Family Therapy
- The Power of the Parenting Consult
- The Co-Parenting Cure
- Addressing ADHD
- Overcoming Anxiety Disorders
- Getting Your Teen to Treatment
- Step by Step Towards Step Family Success
- Couples Therapy
Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is written by the clinicians at Jonah Green and Associates, a mental health practice based in Kensington, MD that provides quality services for children, teens, families, and adults. It is intended as a resource for families who are seeking to expand their knowledge about mental health and mental health services, and also as a resource for families who are seeking quality mental health services, especially in the mid-Atlantic region. Please feel free to post questions and comments on any of the entries as well as on any topics or articles from our companion web site www.childandfamilymentalhealth.com.